Shree Pushkar Chemicals And Fertilizers (SPCF) reported strong ~35%/39% YoY growth in Q3FY18 revenue/PAT driven by increased contribution of dyestuff segment (~26% of rev..
* Revenue declined by 1% yoy to Rs 4bn owing to lower milk prices; EBITDA at Rs 375mn, flat yoy; APAT at Rs 148mn, up 16% yoy aided by lower tax rate
* Decline in reve..
Coal India (COAL) posted a strong 3QFY18 with 18% yoy EBITDA growth to Rs 46.18bn, which came in 9% ahead of EE. The outperformance was mainly driven by a 28% yoy/ 24% qo..
JLR’s Jan-2018 wholesales below estimate at 49.6k units
Jaguar volumes increase by 4.4% YoY and land Rover volumes by 0.6% YoY
* JLR’s wholesale volum..
Strong Performance on Operating Front; Maintain BUY
Bank of Baroda (BoB) has delivered a strong performance in 3QFY18 with its operating profit growing by 41% YoY and ..
* Sterling Tools’ (STL) Q3FY18 results were above our estimates on all fronts. Revenue stood at Rs1.08bn, up 33% yoy (Emkay Est: Rs0.97bn) on account of strong grow..
Revenue in-line; margins below expectation
* Sales rose 14% YoY to INR4.1b (est. of INR4.06b). EBITDA margin came in at 18% (-320bp YoY, -160 bp QoQ) v/s our expectat..
Disappointing quarter, but things to improve going forward
Sutlej Textiles Industries Ltd (STIL) reported subdued numbers for Q3FY18, below our estimates on all param..
NBCC Q3FY18 results were below our estimates on weak execution across segments as its large size projects yet to pick up. The standalone net revenue for the quarter decli..
Results below expectations; Market share gain to continue in FY19
* Revenue below estimates; a significant miss on EBITDA and PAT: Revenue increased 4.1% YoY to INR7,..
Cost-efficiency initiatives partially offset realization impact
* Realizations decline QoQ due to weak pricing: Volumes were muted at 2.73mt (+3% YoY) v/s est. of 2.76..
* EBITDA margin contracted by 190bps yoy to 12.1% (Emkay Est: 14.5%) due to one-time product development costs (relating to BS-VI diesel engine and a new product in Alter..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Noble Group hit by lawsuit amid crucial debt restructuring
Designed in California, made in China: how the iPhone skews U.S. trade deficit
IOC starts doorstep delivery of diesel
Note ban went down well with rural India: Narayana Murthy
Punjab waives its share in GST on community kitchens
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface