Asset Quality Stress Peaking Out; Maintain BUY
Federal Bank has reported the highest ever fresh slippages of Rs8.7bn (+117% QoQ and +266% YoY) in 4QFY18, led by accele..
Results on track, Value added products will drive growth
Prabhat Dairy Ltd (PDL) reported healthy set of numbers in line with our expectation. In Q4FY18, its revenue g..
Domestic business delivers doubledigit volume growth
* Result was in line with our expectations with consolidated revenue/EBITDA/APAT growing by 13%/29%/25%. The reven..
Sales in-line; low material costs lead to sharp margin improvement
* Sales growth remains subdued: Net sales rose 10.5% YoY to INR27.4b (est. of INR27.7b). Adjusted f..
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and TP change
Sobha Ltd (Sobha) reported a strong operational performance in Q4FY18 by achieving its highest ..
* Greenply Industries Ltd ( GIL ) is an interior infrastructure company with a strong retail network of 48 branches across 300 cities in 21 states. The Company has over 1..
Good quarter in a challenging environment; Upgrade to BUY
* Sharda Cropchem’s revenue grew at a robust pace of 29% yoy to Rs7.7bn, driven by healthy volume growt..
HIL Q4FY18 PAT outperformed our estimates on back of higher revenue growth and margins in lighting and consumer appliances segments. We take note of the margin expansion ..
Attractive Valuation; Upgrade to BUY
ABB India’s revenue grew by 17.4% YoY to Rs25.2bn in 1QCY18 led by better performance by Power Grids and Robotics & Moti..
New launches, good monsoon to drive growth
Swaraj Engines Ltd’s (SEL) Q4FY18 numbers were more or less in-line with our estimates with net revenue and PAT growth..
A mixed bag; Maintain ACCUMULATE
* JK Cement's Q4FY18 operating profit was in line with estimates, with EBITDA at Rs1.82bn against estimated Rs1.79bn. However, OPM..
Margin expands strongly led by Jewelry; more upbeat commentary
* Titan’s 4QFY18 reported revenue (incl. other operating income) rose 13.3% YoY to IN41.1b (est. ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Seamec Q4 net profit jumps 59.77% at Rs 13.98 cr
IDBI Bank to partially disinvest stake in IAML
Evening Update For 25th May 2018 - JRG Sec
Jindal Saw Q4 net profit jumps 45.19% at Rs 165.42 cr
Guj. Fluorochemi Q4 net profit zooms 358.99% at Rs 240.65 cr
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface