Cost pressures dent performance
* Higher newsprint prices drag PAT lower:
Consol. revenue increased 7% YoY to INR6.3b (in-line), mainly led by 7% YoY growth i..
Better Operational Performance; Higher Debt to Dent Profitability
Sagar Cements (SCL) reported a better-than-estimated operational performance in 1QFY19. Its con..
Turnaround seen in Home Textile; Maintain Buy
* GHCL’s Q1FY19 revenue grew by 1.2% yoy to Rs7.54bn (Emkay Est: Rs7.11bn), led by 12.7% yoy growth in Soda-a..
Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd (MCAL) is head quartered in Mumbai and is amalgamated entity between Mahindra group and CIE Automotive after combining the..
In-line performance, earnings momentum on track
* RBL's 1QFY19 PAT grew 7%/35% QoQ/YoY to INR1.9b (in-line). NII grew 46% YoY to INR5.5b, helped by 36% advan..
Strong start to current fiscal !!
The Bandhan Bank has successfully transitioned itself from largest micro finance lender to universal banking franchise. It is one of ..
Pain to continue; Suspend coverage
* For yet another quarter, HT Media and Hindustan Media Ventures (HMVL) results were lower than expectations impacted by miss ..
In-line Performance; Maintain BUY
UltraTech Cement (UCL) has reported a broadly in-line performance in 1QFY19 with reported EBITDA coming in at Rs14.5bn (vs. our estim..
Increase in axle load to markedly impact MHCV demand; Downgrade to HOLD
* The government’s decision to increase axle load by 10-25% is likely to be enforce..
Strong performance despite seasonal weakness and client issues
* Strong growth despite issues:
NITEC’s revenue grew 3.3% QoQ CC in 1QFY19, exceeding ou..
Full impact of newsprint prices yet to reflect
* Print ad revenue growth was 3% lower than our estimate while total opex was marginally below our estimate. Circu..
Ashok Leyland Ltd. (ASHLEY) reported ~46.8% YoY jump in net sales in 1QFY19 to INR 62501 mn due to 54.2%/33.2% growth in M&HCV/SCV volume. EBITDA (excl. other income)..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Inflation rate, no-turst vote keep equity indices subdued
HDFC Bank net profit misses estimates on higher provisions
Stock Market Prediction 23rd July 2018
Wall Street braces for tariff fallout as S&P 500 companies report
GlaxoSmithKline considers splitting up the group - Financial Times
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface