USDINR fell to three day low against a basket of major currency on Thursday after the Fed decision on interest rate hike.
On the daily ch..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.11 percent despite dollar index strengthening by 0.08 percent as India’s current account de..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.79-65.62.
* Rupee gained after Federal Reserve stuck to its outlook of three rate hikes this ..
Forex today was all about the FOMC. Fed raised their target interest rate to 1.50-1.75 pct. The DXY dropped to 89.634 from 90.400, -0.80% for the day..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.05 percent as dollar index weakened by 0.65 percent despite India’s current account deficit..
USDINR has opened on flat note and traded with sideways momentum for the day.
On the daily chart, USDINR has been moving within a expand..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.21-65.32.
* Rupee traded with little changed ahead of Federal Reserve's monetary policy decision and..
* USDINR traded steady after witnessing positive openings witnessing buying from oil importers. The US's trade protectionism policy has pushed buying in do..
Forex yesterday saw a positive turnaround in markets ahead of the FOMC decision today. The DXY was back near its neckline resistance at 90.60-70.
On the daily chart, USDINR has been moving within a expanding wedge.
Moreover, Pair has taken support of lower Bollinger band formation ..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.13-65.41.
* Rupee traded in the range as investors await monetary policy decision by the US central bank.
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.02 percent despite dollar index strengthening by 0.68 percent despite India’s current accou..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Summer Riding 101: Precautions To Take This Season
ECB`s Villeroy de Galhau warns of U.S. protectionist threat
Oil prices have been pushed up by a gradually tightening market - Kedia Commodity
Odisha hikes DA for employees, pensioners
Telephone subscribers grew 0.41% in February: TRAI
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface