Motherson Sumi Systems’ (MSS) Q3FY18 revenues came in at Rs144bn, up ~36% YoY/ 7% QoQ (highest quarterly revenues), in‐line with our estimates and with particular..
Turns PAT positive after 10 quarters
Strong earnings momentum, but valuations are rich; Maintain Sell
SAIL turned PAT positive – albeit marginally – a..
TBA reported strong 3QFY18 results. Revenues in the quarter grew by 30% YoY to Rs1,020mn. EBITDA growth for the quarter was 46% YoY with EBITDA margin expanding by 119bps..
Strong operational performance; stressed assets declining rapidly
* BoB reported muted PAT of INR1.18b in 3QFY18 due to elevated provisioning expenses, even as revenu..
* BHEL's Q3FY18 operational performance was below our estimates. While revenues increased by 5% yoy, the EBITDAM improved by 92bps yoy to 4.5%. APAT increased by 64% ..
Robust growth and healthy asset quality intact
* Aditya Birla Capital (ABCL) reported a healthy quarter, with consolidated PBT growing 30% YoY to INR4.1b, but reporte..
EBITDA significantly below estimate; core GRM at USD6.1/bbl
* HPCL’s reported EBITDA of INR31.6b (+7% YoY, +9% QoQ) in 3QFY18 was higher than our estimate of IN..
* Thermax (TMX) operational performance was below our expectations. While revenues increased by 18% yoy aided by strong order backlog, the EBITDAM declined by 72bps to 8...
GMDC posted 124% yoy growth in adj. EBITDA led by 45% yoy lignite volume growth, even as thermal power generation declined due to an extended shutdown. EBITDA however cam..
STL reported healthy 3QFY18 financial performance. Strong volume growth across all the segments helped the company to report 33% YoY increase in revenues. EBITDA for the ..
* Overall Q3 numbers in line with estimates though street may see some disappointment in the business mix with US revenues coming in lower than expectations while Europe ..
Lower cost of production driving EBITDA beat Margin outlook robust, but rights issue drags valuations TATA reported a strong operating performance in 3QFY18. Consol. EBIT..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Analysis: Ten years after crash, Americans still have not fallen back in love with stocks
Australia, Southeast Asian summit ends with rebukes against trade protectionism
U.S. government to accept metals tariffs exclusion requests from Monday
China`s Didi looks to raise $1.6 billion via asset-backed securities
DP World buys stakes in Peru`s No. 2 container terminal, India logistics firm
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface