Because tomorrow came yesterday
Reason for Report: Company update and recommendation change
AU Small Finance Bank (AU’s) disbursement velocity in Q4FY18 left..
Strong performance continues; Maintain BUY
* EBITDA margin expanded by 70bps qoq to 11.8% (Emkay Est: 12%; Consensus Est: 12%), which was marginally below estimate due..
Affordable housing launch to boost growth
Reason for report: Q4FY18 results review
Sunteck Realty (SRIN) has recently announced its foray into the affordable housi..
Inline Q4, US business on strong footing
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and earnings revision
Natco Pharma (Natco) reported Q4FY18 largely in line with ou..
Subdued performance; Retain SELL
* Thermax’s (TMX) operational performance was below our expectation. Revenue declined by 3% yoy, as GST-linked E-way Bill compli..
No surprises on asset quality front; revival in loan growth sustained
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and recommendation change
City Union Bank (CUBK)&rsqu..
Risk-Reward Ratio Continues to Remain Favourable; Maintain BUY
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (GNP) continued to report a weak set of numbers for 4QFY18. Its sales, EBITDA a..
Weak execution impacts operational performance
* GE T&D (GETD) reported weaker-than-expected operational performance mainly due to a 32% yoy decline in revenue and..
Long term prospects intact; valuations attractive
Reason for report: Company update
Crompton Consumer (Crompton) has corrected 20% since Jan’2018 driven by t..
Strong core earnings on marketing recovery, higher GRM sequentially
* Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL) reported PAT/EBITDA of Rs17.5/30.1bn for Q4FY18, down 8%/10% yoy (adju..
Robust Earnings Growth on Strong High Order Book
Aided by strong execution in T&D, railway and pipeline business coupled with higher margin, Kalpataru Power Transm..
Muted quarter; strategic sale a positive
* Sales grew by 8% to Rs10.7bn, marginally lower than expectation owing to weak SSG of 5%. EBITDA declined by 5%, below our ex..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Stock Market Prediction 25th June 2018
OPEC meets Russia and allies to agree oil output boost
It`s a tie ! Greek PM marks debt deal with sartorial twist
Patanjali objects to Adani`s eligibility to bid for Ruchi Soya
Modi in MP to unveil development projects
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface