For the month ahead, we are expecting Indian rupee to trade weak owing to strong economic data and higher jobs reports in the Unit..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.32-70.39.
* Rupee touched an all-time low on concerns about Turkey contagion spilling over to other emerging market ..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.32-70.39. # Rupee touched an all-time low on concerns about Turkey contagion spilling over to other emerging market cur..
USDINR were closed up on Monday and settled above the previous close.
On the daily chart, pair has given Falling trend line upside breako..
Indian Rupee depreciated by1.64 percent as dollar index strengthened by 0.04 percent yesterday on account of fears of economic cri..
International Market Talk:
US Dollar Index (DXY) breaks through established multi-month range (94.50 – 95.50) Friday to close above 96.00 (at 96.36) for the fir..
USDINR is expected to trade with positive bias with buying recommended at lower levels. It has resistance at 69.80/70.00 while support is at 69.50 f..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.74-69.3.
* Rupee dropped as investors turned risk averse on escalating trade tensions between US and Chi..
USDINR were little changed on Friday and settled above the previous close.
On the daily chart, pair has failed to sustain above the trend ..
Indian Rupee depreciated by 0.55 percent as dollar index strengthened by 1.03 percent during the las week. Foreign institutional i..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
NBFCs climb to second position in MFs` allocation - Motilal Oswal
Euro is expected trade in the range of 1.1120 to 1.1850 - Choice Broking
Dhaniya is getting support at 4894 and below same could see a test of 4840 level - Kedia Commodity
IIP grows at 7.0% in Jun 2018; CPI inflation eases to 4.2% in Jul 2018 - Choice Broking
Double data cheer: CPI falls to 9-month low of 4.2%, IIP grows at 5-month high of 7% - ICICI Sec
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface