* The BSE Sensex ended at 52,300.47 up by 358.83 points or 0.69% after trading in a range of 52,346.35 and 51,957.92. There were 23 stocks advancing and 7 stocks declining on the index.
* The broader indices ended in green; the BSE Mid cap index up by 1.26%, and Small cap index was up by 1.73%.
* The top gaining sectoral indices on the BSE were, Utilities was up by 0.88%, Oil & Gas was up by 0.32%, Capital Goods was up by 0.19%, Realty was up by 3.27%, Telecom was up by 1.17%, Energy was up by 0.34%, and FMCG was up by 0.46%, top lossing indices were on BSE.
* There were Bajaj Finance was up by 7.29%, Bajaj Finserv was up by 3.75%, SBIN was up by 2.56%, Indusind Bank was up by 2.02%, and Dr. Reddy was up by 1.32%, the top gainers were on the Sensex.
* There were Bajaj Auto was down by 0.91%, Maruti was down by 0.56%, HCL Tech was down by 0.34%, UltraTech Cement was down by 0.28% and Power Grid was down by 0.19%, the top losers were on the Sensex.
* The CNX Nifty ended at 15,737.75 up by 102.40 points or 0.65% after trading in a range of 15,751.25 and 15,648.50. There were 34 stocks advancing and 15 stocks declining and 1 stock unchaged.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://jainam.in/
SEBI Registration No.: INZ000198735, Research Analyst: INH000006448, PMS: INP000006785
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer