* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.43-71.61
* Rupee gained after Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a cut in corporate tax for domestic companies.
* India’s annual wholesale price inflation in August was 1.08%, government data showed, remaining unchanged from the previous month.
* Wholesale food prices in August rose 5.75% year-on-year, compared with a 4.54% rise a month earlier.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.84-79.29
* Euro remained under pressure after the German economy started the third quarter on a weaker footing, the Finance Ministry said.
* The euro area would not be spared from negative spillovers under such a scenario and would see its gross domestic product cut by half a percentage point over 2020-2021.
* Germany's producer price inflation eased more than expected in August, data from Destatis revealed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.36-89.77
* GBP gained after the European Union offered Brexit deal “hope.”
* European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said he believes a Brexit deal could be passed before the deadline.
* The Bank of England decided to maintain its interest rate and quantitative easing amid heightened uncertainty ahead of Brexit.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.32-66.36
* JPY remained under pressure risk appetites ebbed on caution about U.S-China trade talks.
* Bank of Japan: Will not hesitate to add stimulus if risks rise, paying closer attention to risk of losing 2% goal momentum
* Bank of Japan: Need to pay close attention to risk of momentum to be lost. Downside risks from overseas economies seem increasing
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer