* Soyabean trading range for the day is 3828-3984.
* Soyabean prices gained as support seen on news of countries beginning to ease lockdown measures has enabled prices to show some signs of recovery
* Support also seen on news of US export sales to China, and US soyabean planting figures lagging behind industry estimates.
* In the May’20 WASDE report by USDA, the US 2020/21 soybean area is projected at 83.5 million acres compared to 76.1 million acres in 2019/20.
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 17 Rupees to 3949 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4529-4693.
* Mustard seed prices gained as farmers sold their stock at the government procurement centres, lowering supply in spot markets
* In recent session prices gained because of lower-than-expected supply of fresh crop in spot markets following restrictions due to coronavirus scare
* The European Commission reduced its monthly forecast for 2020/21 rapeseed production on an EU-27 basis not including Britain to 15.62 million tonnes In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 103 Rupees to end at 4952 Rupees per 100 kg
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 792-826.
* Ref soyoil prices gained as support seen after update India's vegetable oil imports are likely to surge from June onwards.
* Prices also seen supported due to the pick up in spot demand following relaxations in the lockdown
* India's vegetable oil imports in June could rise to 1.14 million tonnes, up from an average of 865,000 tonnes during April-May.
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 813.6 Rupees per 10 kgs.
Crude palm oil
* CPO trading range for the day is 637.8-682.8.
* Crude palm oil gained supported by expectations of lower May output
* Palm oil production in parts of Malaysia for the month of May fell 5.6% from the month before.
* The market is now awaiting the release of the MPOA’s May production data and is expecting a decline from previous estimates of an 11% monthly rise.
* Malaysia, slashed the June palm oil export duty to zero, lowering its price against rival Indonesian palm.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer