Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Copper trading range for the day is 436.5-441.1.
* Copper prices dropped as market euphoria over the upbeat US employment report faded.
* Strong copper imports to China for November added to pledges of infrastructure spending has burnished the demand outlook.
* China’s imports of copper concentrate expanded for a second straight month in November, increasing 12.7% from a month earlier to 2.16 million mt
* Warehouse stock for Copper at LME was at 185200mt that is down by -5625mt.
* BUY COPPER DEC 2019 @ 437.00 SL 434.00 TGT 441.00-443.50.MCX
* Zinc trading range for the day is 180.1-184.1.
* Zinc dropped as markets looked ahead to the British election and the next potential round of U.S. tariffs on Chinese imports
* Investors weigh hopes for a preliminary US-China trade deal against weak Chinese exports data.
* Data showed that social inventories of refined zinc in China declined 3,600 mt over the weekend to 126,300 mt.
* Warehouse stock for Zinc at LME was at 57800mt that is down by -350mt.
* BUY ZINC DEC 2019 @ 182.00 SL 180.50 TGT 183.50-185.00.MCX
* Nickel trading range for the day is 946.5-1020.5.
* Nickel gained on short covering after prices dropped after a surge in inventories at exchange warehouses highlighted an overhang of hidden stocks.
* China’s production of refined nickel extended its increase by 4.07% on the month to 14,100 mt in November
* Output of NPI in China rebounded 1.4% month on month and climbed 27.39% year on year to 53,100 mt in Ni content in November.
* Warehouse stock for Nickel at LME was at 83520mt that is up by 14244mt.
* SELL NICKEL DEC 2019 @ 985.00 SL 1000.00 TGT 965.00-955.00.MCX
* Aluminium trading range for the day is 131.7-133.1.
* Aluminium traded in range as investors fretted over a Dec. 15 deadline for the next round of U.S. tariffs on Chinese imports to take effect.
* There is one major holder of aluminium warrants at between 50-80% of stock, for which lending guidance is in play.
* There is one major holder of short positions at 20%-29% of outstanding open interest and a major holder of long positions at 30%-39% of December positions
* Warehouse stock for Aluminium at LME was at 1303975mt that is up by 15825mt.
* BUY ALUMINIUM DEC 2019 @ 132.00 SL 131.00 TGT 133.00-134.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer