Disbursements recovering; share of corporate loans declines
* Indostar Capital Finance (INDOSTAR)’s 3QFY21 PAT was down ~25% QoQ to INR242m. While operating prof..
Ears to the ground: From new normal to super normal
* HFCs/NBFCs’ market share losses in housing continue; private auto segment too joins the trend: The trend of..
Soft core; asset quality concerns galore
INDOSTAR’s 3QFY21 earnings were ahead of our estimates aided by one-off gains on de-recognition of loan assets. The comp..
India's NBFCs need to plan for an effective IBOR (Interbank Offered Rate ) transition, as majority of LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) rates are likely to be pha..
According to a report from Emkay Global Financial Services, due to lower interest rates and longer
loan tenures, customers are favouring banks over NBFCs. Recent comment..
L&T Finance Holdings (LTFH) has shown commendable growth on all fronts post implementation of its strategy in FY17. It is on path to become a dominant pl..
Muthoot Finance is currently trading at Rs. 1303.70, up by 6.55 points or 0.50% from its previous closing of Rs. 1297.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1302.00 an..
Key regulatory announcements in the MPC meeting
Incentivizing flow of credit to the MSME segment; RBI to issue uniform guidelines for microfinance lenders
* Stock is trading in strong uptrend on long to short term charts.
* Fresh breakout with strong volume has been witnessed on hourly chart.
* Stock is also trading a..
Strong franchise in a growth industry
With 14.2%/13.7% total/equity market share as of 9MFY21, industry-leading profitability at 38bps of AAUM as at 9MFY21, strong bra..
MSME credit grows by 3.5% QoQ
MSME originations in Private Banks back to pre-COVID levels
* As per the latest MSME Pulse report by TransUnion CIBIL, total MSME cre..
Change in control: Adar Poonawalla buys in
* Sale of controlling stake in Magma Fincorp by promoters through preferential issue: After attempting to revamp the busines..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Gold Up as Softer U.S. Treasury Yields Drive Demand - Swastika Investmart
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 21 April 2021 By Geojit Financial
Copper, Natural Gas, Silver and Zinc Commodity Report Of 21 /04/2021 - Enrich Commodities
Hard work during lockdown paying rewards: Nilakanta Sharma
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface