Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 71.07-71.5.
* Rupee ended with losses as a new strain of coronavirus in China took a toll on risk appetite
* Investors turned wary of US Trump decision to impose tariffs on EU's auto segment, bringing fears of a trade conflict emerging between the EU and the US.
* India’s annual retail inflation has accelerated to its highest level in more than five years, increasing the likelihood of an extended pause in the central bank’s rate cutting cycle.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.85-79.3.
* Euro remained in range as safe-haven demand ebbed along with worries about whether the spread of a flu-like coronavirus would hurt the global economy.
* European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde is set to launch a broad review of its policy that is likely to see her redefine the ECB's main goal and how to achieve it.
* The euro zone's central bank has fallen short of its inflation target of just under 2% for years despite increasingly aggressive stimulus measures
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 93.02-94.02.
* GBP remained supported as investors debated whether or not the Bank of England would cut interest rates when it meets next week.
* Data showed the British economy created jobs at its strongest rate in nearly a year in the three months to November.
* The U. K. government borrowing for December decreased from a year ago and was less than expected, figures from the Office for National Statistics showed
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.85-65.27
* JPY gained amid weak export figures and fears about the mysterious virus in China.
* Japanese exports for December fell 6.3% in December as compared to a year before, data from country’s Ministry of Finance data showed.
* Japan's leading index fell than initially estimated in November, final data from the Cabinet Office showed.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer