Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.14-70.53.
* Rupee dropped as the dollar hit its highest level in a month as economic and political uncertainties swept through Europe and Asia.
* Earlier in the day Rupee rallied after vote count suggested the ruling party led National Democratic Alliance was leading in several seats across the country.
* The United States is not without its own worries a trade conflict with China being a major one investors see the greenback as a relative safe haven.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.17-78.53.
* Euro remained under pressure as worries about a slowdown in China and eurozone and continued uncertainty over Brexit supported the dollar.
* Italy is forecast to expand less than previously estimated this year, according to the latest Economic Outlook published by the statistical office Istat.
* Eurozone consumer confidence rose more-than-expected in May to its highest level in seven months, after weakening in the previous month.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 87.46-89.28.
* GBP dropped battered by dollar strength and growing fears that UK PM May will fail to persuade cabinet colleagues to back an amended version of her EU withdrawal deal.
* Brexit uncertainty has grown in recent weeks after the breakdown of talks between May and the opposition Labour party.
* Rejection of the deal yet again would likely pave the way for May to be replaced by a more hardline eurosceptic Tory, possibly Boris Johnson.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 62.61-64.24.
* JPY remained in range as persistent U.S.-China trade fears and Brexit concerns fanned risk aversion BoJ's Deputy Governor Wakatabe:
* BoJ is not yet at the stage to discuss exit, will still take time to reach stable price goal
* Japan's Finance Minister Taro Aso: Want to raise sales tax in October as planned, it is needed to secure stable funds
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer