Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.29-69.65.
* Rupee traded in range on buying by nationalised banks and overseas fund outflows from local stocks.
* The greenback continued trading lower weighed on by expectation of a Fed rate cut in the coming months.
* Investor focus is now on the Fed's next policy meeting on June 18-19 and on the signals the central bank could offer
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.58-79.01.
* Euro traded in range as U.S. dollar dropped slightly as investors focused on the U.S.-China trade war and economic data for signals of growth.
* Risk sentiment improved, after the United States reached a deal with Mexico on Friday to avoid imposing tariffs on the country.
* Eurozone investor confidence eroded sharply in June as a renewed escalation in trade tensions between the US and China hurt sentiment in the single currency bloc.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.22-88.82.
* GBP remained under pressure after British wages in the three months to April rose faster than expected.
* The pound has been on the backfoot in recent weeks as investors sit on the sidelines while the contest to succeed Theresa May as leader of the Conservative party.
* Worse than expected data showing the British economy shrank 0.4% in April added to the pound’s worries.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.02-64.31.
* JPY traded in range as dollar dropped weighed by expectations the U.S. Federal Reserve could cut interest rates some time in the next few months.
* The dollar seen under pressure following a sharp decline in long-term U.S. Treasury yields, which fell to near two-year lows.
* The total value of core machine orders in Japan advanced a seasonally adjusted 5.2 percent on month in April.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer