Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6158-6498.
* Turmeric gained on short covering after prices dropped amid higher availability of turmeric stocks with traders and farmers.
* Acreage of turmeric in Erode may jump nearly 80% on year to 5,300 ha in 2018-19 (Jul-Jun).
* At Erode market , sources reported arrivals at 4400 bags, down by 100 bags as against previous day.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6467.4 Rupees dropped -22.6 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 17005-17475.
* Jeera dropped on profit booking after prices gained from estimates of lower output this year.
* According to third advance estimates by the government, India's cumin seed output in 2018-19 crop year is 5 lakh tons.
* Good news for India's cumin exporters is that its yield in Syria will be lower this year.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -25.65 Rupees to end at 17437.5 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6711-7019.
* Dhaniya prices dropped amid rising arrivals from major producing regions and profit-booking at higher levels.
* Coriander acreage were lower by almost 30-40 per cent due to deficient monsoon rainfall in Gujarat and most parts of Rajasthan.
* Arrivals in the current year, are lower by about 20-25 per cent at 1.8 lakh tonnes.
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -53.55 Rupees to end at 7426.45 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer