Published on 13/05/2017 5:26:42 PM | Source: Religare Securities Ltd
Derivative Ideas For Nifty - Religare Sec
* Nifty May futures volume weighted average price (VWAP) is at 9330 and Banknifty futures is at 22420.
* Nifty and Banknifty futures closed with premium of around 20 & 13 points respectively.
* Nifty call writing was seen at 9500 & 9400 strikes, put writing was seen at 9200 strike and put buying (unwinding by writers) was seen at 9400 strike. Maximum positions are still at 9300 PE and 9500 CE.
* Nifty is expected to be in the range of 9250-9550.
* Realty and Telecom stocks gained the most during the week.
* FIIs were net buyer of around Rs 1991 Cr in cash segment during the week.
* VIX is likely to hover around 10-15% range for the next week.
Banknifty call writing was seen at 22800 and 23000 strikes and put writing was seen at 22500 strike followed by 22400 and 22200 strikes. Vix is likely to hover around the current levels. We suggest doing short strangle in Banknifty as per levels mentioned below.
SELL BANKNIFTY 18 MAY 23000 CE AT 22 & SELL 18 MAY 22200 PE AT 18, NET PREMIUM RECEVIED 40, STOPLOSS 55, TGT 15.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For Religare Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://old.religareonline.com/research/Disclaimer/Disclaimer_RSL.html
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer