* The BSE Sensex ended at 49,624.76 down by 167.36 points or 0.34% after trading in a range of 50,184.01 and 49,398.86. There were 10 stocks advancing and 20 stocks declining on the index.
* The broader indices ended in red; the BSE Mid cap index down by 0.88%, and Small cap index was down by 0.68%.
* The top gaining sectoral indices on the BSE were, Energy was up by 1.13%, and Capital Goods was up by 0.52%, while, Auto was down by 0.06%, Oil & Gas was down by 1.61%, Realty was down by 2.56%, Telecom was down by 2.64%, Utilities was down by 1.76%, and FMCG was down by 0.36%, top lossing indices were on BSE.
* There were Bajaj Finance was up by 2.72%, Bajaj Auto was up by 2.71%, Reliance was up by 2.09%, Bajaj Finserv was up by 1.23%, and Asian Paint was up by 0.62%, the top gainers were on the Sensex.
* There were ONGC was down by 4.00%, TATA Steel was down by 3.38%, Bharti Airtel was down by 2.56%, SBIN was down by 2.51%, and Indusind Bank was down by 2.25%, the top losers were on the Sensex.
* The CNX Nifty ended at 14,590.35 down by 54.35 points or 0.37% after trading in a range of 14,753.55 and 14,517.25. There were 17 stocks advancing against 33 stocks declining.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://jainam.in/
SEBI Registration No.: INZ000198735, Research Analyst: INH000006448, PMS: INP000006785
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer