Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* The USDINR closed with negative note during the last trading session.
* Moreover, on the daily chart, the price has been moving down side from last few days, which signifies bearish presence in the counter.
* The price has been trading below its Parabolic SAR, which indicates power to the bears.
* Additionally, momentum indicator RSI has shown negative crossover, which indicates that the bears are in control.
* Hence, we expect sideways to bearish move in USDINR future towards 70.65 level.
* During it’s previous session JPYINR faced pressure and closed with a negative note by 0.05%
* Also, the pair has been trading in a Descending Triangle Pattern, which indicates that the bears are in control.
* Furthermore, the price has remained below its 20*50 SMA, which is weak for the counter.
* Additionally, momentum indicator RSI (14) has been moving in a negative crossover, which indicates bearishness in the counter.
* So based on the above technical structure, we expect bearish move in JPYINR towards 65.25 level.
* In the last trading session, GBPINR faced pressure from the upper levels and fell by 0.05%.
* Also the pair has faced resistance near its upper Bollinger Band, which signals that the bears have entered the counter.
* Moreover, the pair has been facing the resistance of the Falling trend line, which signals weakness in the counter.
* Additionally, momentum indicator RSI (14) has been moving in a negative crossover, which indicates bearishness.
* So based on the above technical structure, we expect bearish move in GBPINR future towards 93.18 level.
* The EURINR closed with the gain of 0.33% during its previous trading session.
* Moreover, the price has pulled back from the lower Bollinger Band, which adds support in in the counter .
* Similarly, the price has also taken the support of the 50*200 days SMA’s, which provides positive support to the counter.
* Additionally, the price has been taking the support at this level from last few swings.
* So based on the above technical structure, we expect a bullish move in EURINR towards 79.25 level.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer https://choicebroking.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer