Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 4101-4193.
* Soyabean settled flat as support seen due to paucity of quality produce despite the higher mandi arrivals.
* Quality damage and yield loss has been reported for the new season crop due to the unseasonal and extended rainfall.
* The USDA said, that soybean production reached 3.56 billion bushels in the past year, rising by 8 million bushels above average
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean dropped -16 Rupees to 4293 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4228-4292.
* Mustard seed gained on short covering after prices dropped on hopes of higher acreage backed by favourable weather conditions.
* Mustard seed sowing stood nearly 3 lakh hectare down, compared to last year in the corresponding period, at 50.71 lakh hectares
* NAFED had procured around 1.08 million tonnes mustard seed harvested in 2018-19 (Jul-Jun) under a price-support scheme.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -25.75 Rupees to end at 4411.25 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 869-885.
* Ref soyoil ended with losses on profit booking amid sufficient stocks in domestic market and weak demand in physical.
* India’s December edible oil imports fell 3.41 percent y-o-y to 11.07 lakh tons from 11.46 lakh tons in Dec 2018.
* India’s Soy oil imports rose 97.65 percent in Dec y-o-y to 1.68 lakh tons from 0.85 lakh tons in Dec 2018.
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 900 Rupees per 10 kgs
Crude palm oil
* CPO trading range for the day is 788.2-808.6.
* Crude palm oil dropped as lower-than-expected exports dragged on prices, with traders worried India will place more curbs on shipments from Malaysia.
* Malaysia is talking to Indian government and trade officials in a bid to resolve concerns over New Delhi's new palm oil import restrictions.
* India's import of palm oils declined by 8.64 per cent to 7,41,490 tonnes in December 2019
* Crude palm oil prices in the spot market dropped by 11.80 rupees and settled at 793.10 rupees.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer