Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 4147-4231.
* Soyabean prices gained tracking firmness in overseas prices after China said last week it would waive import tariffs for some soybeans from the United States.
* India may get lower Soybean crop of this season and expect total 12.15 million tonnes lower by 12% against last year record on account of heavy rains
* Rainfall have damaged the soybean crop mainly in MP state when the crop was at flowering to pod formation.
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 70 Rupees to 4169 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4378-4468.
* Mustard seed prices ended with losses on hopes of higher acreage backed by favourable weather conditions.
* Mustard seed sowing stood nearly 3 lakh hectare down, compared to last year in the corresponding period, at 50.71 lakh hectares
* NAFED had procured around 1.08 million tonnes mustard seed harvested in 2018-19 (Jul-Jun) under a price-support scheme.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 57.95 Rupees to end at 4643 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 842-882.
* Ref.Soyaoil prices gained on increased buying tracking firm trend in soybean prices.
* India’s oil year 2018-19 (Nov-Oct) edible oil imports rose 2.73 percent y-o-y to 14.91 MMT from 14.52 MMT in oil year 2017-18.
* Export of soymeal from India during April-October of the current fiscal slipped 31% to 3.89 lakh due to higher prices of bean
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 859 Rupees per 10 kgs.
* CPO trading range for the day is 703.4-751.8.
* Crude palm oil prices rallied tracking firmness in Malaysian palm oil prices on fears that supply is set to fall sharply.
* According to reports, Malaysian palm oil production would show a 10% monthly fall in November.
* According to Indonesia trade ministry, Indonesia kept Dec crude palm oil export duty unchanged at zero.
* Crude palm oil prices in the spot market gained by 13.30 rupees and settled at 717.30 rupees.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer