* Crude oil trading range for the day is 3734-4948.
* Crude oil prices gained after an attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities at the weekend halved the kingdom's production.
* U.S. President Donald Trump approved the use of his country's emergency oil stockpile to ensure stable supply.
* The attack on state-owned producer Saudi Aramco's crude-processing facilities at Abqaiq and Khurais cut output by 5.7 million barrels per day.
* Hedge funds and other money managers raised their net long U.S. crude futures and options positions in the week to Sept. 10, the U.S. CFTC said.
* BUY CRUDEOIL SEP 2019 @ 4200 SL 4150 TGT 4280-4320.MCX
* Natural gas trading range for the day is 184-197.
* Natural gas gained as gas followed the oil market higher after crude jumped 15% following a weekend attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities halved the kingdom's production.
* Prices were also higher on forecasts for more cooling demand and liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports this week than previously expected.
* Projected demand in the lower 48 U.S. states would reach 85.4 billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) this week, up from its forecast of 84.9 bcfd.
* Gas speculators cut their net short positions on the NYMEX and ICE by a record 84,427 contracts to 89,116 in the week to Sept. 10, their lowest since early June
* SELL NAT GAS SEP 2019 @ 184.00 SL 186.00 TGT 181.00-179.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer