Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.73-70.39.
* Rupee fell as oil prices slipped and broader Asian shares struggled to find ground.
* Nationalised banks are buying mostly on behalf of oil importers month-end dollar demand as well.
* The dollar strengthened after the US Conference Board said its gauge on US consumer confidence surged in the month of May.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.12-78.67.
* Euro traded in range as the greenback’s status as a safe-haven helped amid worries about the trade tensions and Italy’s budget policy.
* Eurozone economic confidence improved for the first time in almost a year in May, driven by industry and services, survey data from EC showed.
* Eurozone economic confidence improved in May, survey data from European Commission showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.29-89.18.
* GBP remained under pressure with the outcome of last week’s European election seen possibly emboldening proponents of a no-deal Brexit.
* However, sterling’s downside was limited by the fact that parties opposing Brexit also made sharp gains in the European vote.
* The increased support for these groups as well as for the Brexit party — opposite ends of the Brexit spectrum — may imply a rising probability of a second referendum.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.86-64.54.
* JPY traded in range as fears of a further escalation in the Sino-U.S. trade dispute kept the dollar steady.
* Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said Japan has difficulty in re-anchoring long-term inflation expectations from inflation below the target level
* Producer prices in Japan were up 0.9 percent on year in April, the Bank of Japan said.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer