Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 71.44-72.02.
* Rupee dropped to six month highs on oil importers' demand amid likely FII outflows related to Shell-Mahanagar stake sale and a strong greenback.
* The greenback gained tracking rising US Treasury yields on expectations global economies would unleash fresh stimulus.
* There are expectations policymakers around the world would unleash fresh stimulus drove an improvement in appetite for riskier assets
* RBI Reference Rate for USDINR was at 69.1713.
* SELL USDINR AUG 2019 @ 71.30 SL 71.46 TGT 71.12-70.96. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.28-79.81.
* Euro traded in range as expectations policymakers around the world would unleash fresh stimulus drove an improvement in appetite for riskier assets.
* Germany is said to be preparing fiscal stimulus measures as a contingency in the event of a crisis
* Bundesbank sees risk that Germany could see an another contraction in growth in Q3
* RBI Reference Rate for EURINR was at 77.7024.
* SELL EURINR AUG 2019 @ 78.00 SL 78.32 TGT 77.72-77.64. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 86.26-87.21.
* GBP remained supported as investors hoped Britain and the European Union could make some progress in Brexit talks.
* UK PM Johnson says the UK will be ready to come out of the EU on October 31st, deal or no deal
* BoE Governor Carney says at this stage we do not see negative interest rates as an option in the UK.
* RBI Reference Rate for GBPINR was at 90.4756.
* SELL GBPINR AUG 2019 @ 89.10 SL 89.45 TGT 88.85-88.65. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 66.88-67.91.
* JPY remained in range as risk sentiment improved after a week of turmoil on hopes major central banks would launch fresh stimulus measures to lift their sluggish economies.
* Optimism about government action to calm U.S. recession concerns, triggered by last week’s inversion of the bond yield curve
* Japan posted a merchandise trade deficit of 249.6 billion yen in July, the Ministry of Finance said.
* RBI Reference Rate for JPYINR was at 62.52.
* SELL JPYINR AUG 2019 @ 63.40 SL 63.70 TGT 63.15-63.02. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More LKP Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.lkpsec.com/
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer