Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6474-6754.
* Turmeric prices dropped on expectations of higher output in 2018-19 crop season and amid sufficient availability of stocks with farmers.
* However, improvement in export demand and subdued rains in the turmeric growing areas of the country limited the downside.
* Turmeric output for 2018-19 crop season is estimated to reach 13.9 lakh tons in second advance estimates.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6533.35 Rupees dropped -50 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 17155-17495.
* Jeera prices ended with gains on short covering after prices dropped amid higher output hopes.
* Jeera prices upside seen limited with the approach of monsoon raising hope for a better crop this season.
* India's cumin seed output in 2018-19 crop season is 5 lakh tons, down 36.3% than the previous year's production of 7.85 lakh tons.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged up by 92.5 Rupees to end at 17461.75 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6778-7234.
* Dhaniya gained amid good demand from the traders for new season crop due to uptick in exports and on lower new season arrivals.
* Coriander acreage were lower by almost 30-40 per cent due to deficient monsoon rainfall in Gujarat and most parts of Rajasthan
* Arrivals in the current year, according to the market sources are lower by about 20-25 per cent at 1.8 lakh tonnes
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -31.35 Rupees to end at 7521.3 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer