Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6394-6650.
* Turmeric dropped on expectations of increase in arrivals at the spot markets in the coming days with better moisture content.
* Fresh arrivals are expected to increase at the spot market and will remain peak due to the harvesting activities.
* There are yield concerns from few growing regions as drought conditions and cold weather has not supported the crop.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6916.65 Rupees remains unchanged at0 Rupees.
* BUY TURMERIC 16 APR 2019 @ 6500 SL 6440 TGT 6620-6750.NCDEX
* Jeera trading range for the day is 16820-17180.
* Jeera gained on short covering after prices dropped on expectations of beginning of fresh arrivals in the coming days.
* Despite the recent progress in the sowing activities, area is lower by 9% YoY as per latest data in Gujarat.
* NCDEX accredited warehouses jeera stocks gained by 10 tonnes to 607 tonnes.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged up by 74.05 Rupees to end at 18307.4 Rupees per 100 kg.
* BUY JEERA 19 MAR 2019 @ 17050 SL 16900 TGT 17280-17400.NCDEX
* Cardamom trading range for the day is 1622.1-1667.7.
* Cardamom dropped on profit booking after prices gained due to heavy losses to crop due to recent floods and good export hopes.
* Export of cardamom from the country during 2017-18 spurted 48% to 5,680 ton from 3,850 ton a year ago.
* Around 25 tn of new arrivals are coming at auctions daily, which is 25-30% of the total arrivals.
* Cardamom prices in spot market dropped by 29.30 rupees and settled at 1414.20 rupees.
* BUY CARDAMOM 15 FEB 2019 @ 1620.00 SL 1610.00 TGT 1655.00- 1670.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants area for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer