* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Banking, Automobile, Finance sectors. Nifty June Future closed at 9791.00 (up 296.90 points) at a discount of 35.15 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 1575.46 Cr and were net buyers in index futures to the tune of 136.01 Cr.
* India VIX increased by 1.73% to close at 30.74 touching an intraday high of 32.17
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where addition in OI were seen in 9900, 9800, 9700, 9600 strike Puts and at 9800, 9900, 10000 strike Calls indicating index likely to remain range bound in the near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 10000 strike Call and 9000 strike Put, to the tune of 4.61mn and 6.17mn respectively.
Outlook on Nifty:
* Index is likely to open on a positive note today and is likely to remain positive during the day.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://investmentguruindia.com/Disclaimer/nirmal.html
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer