* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Power, Banking, Telecom sectors. Nifty Sep Future closed at 17611.2 (up 75.80 points) at a discount of 18.25 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 1622 Cr and were net buyers in index futures to the tune of 234.75 Cr.
* India VIX increased by 4.97% to close at 14.41 touching an intraday high of 14.53.
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where Additions in OI were seen in 17800, 17700, 17600 strike Puts and at 17900, 17800, 17700 strike Calls indicating market is likely to remain positive in the near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 18000 strike Call and 17000 strike Put, to the tune of 7.50mn and 10.99mn respectively.
Outlook on Nifty:
Index is likely to open on a flattish note today and is likely to remain positive during the day.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://investmentguruindia.com/Disclaimer/nirmal.html
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer