* USDINR trading range for the day is 81.41-82.05.
* Rupee gained after weak U.S. data and Federal Reserve minutes reinforced expectations of less aggressive U.S. rate hikes.
* India's economic growth to decline to 5.9 pc in 2023: Goldman Sachs
* The OECD said that India is set to be the second-fastest growing economy in the G20 in FY 2022-23
* EURINR trading range for the day is 84.34-85.74.
* Euro extended gains prompted by a falling dollar after FOMC minutes suggested the Fed will soon start slowing the pace of rate increases.
* Euro was already benefiting from fresh economic data while investors awaited further clues on the ECB's next steps.
* Euro zone downturn eased in Nov but demand still falling - PMI
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 98.07-99.29
* GBP rose as the dollar depreciated after FOMC minutes suggested the Fed will soon start slowing the pace of rate increases
* GBP was already gaining ground as investors were digesting recent economic data and welcomed Rishi Sunak and Jeremy Hunt’s economic plans.
* Preliminary British economic activity data beat expectations, though it still showed contraction was underway.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 57.58-59.84
*JPY rose after the latest Fed minutes showed that most officials backed the need to moderate the pace of rate hikes soon
* Japan manufacturing shrinks the most in 2 years
* Japan Services PMI declined to 50.0 in November of 2022 from a final 53.2 in the prior month
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer