The Nifty manages to close above 11500 mark, however it forms Doji candle pattern on weekly charts….
NIFTY SPOT: 11504.95 (-0.10%)
DYNAMIC PARAMETER: Nifty sustained above 20 Day SMA.
Resistance: 11584 (Day High) / 11618 (3 Day High)
Support: 11446 (Day Low) / 11383 (5 Day Low)
BROADER MARKET: MIXED MIDCAP 17399 (-0.07%),SMALLCAP 5991 (-0.44%)
AdvanceDecline: 813/ 986
VIEW: Bullish above 11618 (3 Day High)
BANKNIFTY SPOT:: 22031.05 (-1.30%
DYNAMIC PARAMETER: Index formed Lower Top Lower Bottom pattern
Resistance: 22469 (Day High) / 22757 (5 Day High)
Support: 21784 (Day Low) / 21403 (Swing Low)
VIEW: Bearish till below 23005 (20 Day SMA)
* Nifty September Futures ended 7.15 points down @ 11515.25 with a premium of 10.30 points.
* Nifty futures open interest decreased by 17.45 lakh shares with September series total open interest stands at 0.99 crore shares.
* Nifty 12000 call has highest OI, whereas 11500 put holds the highest OI and Banknifty 22500 call has highest OI and 21000 put has highest OI.
* Nifty 12000 call saw addition of 9.77 lakh shares in OI, whereas 11600 put saw unwinding of 0.71 lakh shares In OI.
* India VIX ended 0.25% down @ 20.05 against the previous close of 20.10
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
To Know More Details Visit GEPL Capital
SEBI Registration number is INH000000081.
Please refer disclaimer at https://geplcapital.com/term-disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer