* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Metals, Pharma, IT sectors. Nifty Aug Future closed at 11199.5 (up 81.50 points) at a discount of 0.65 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 637.4 Cr and were net buyers in index futures to the tune of 493.51 Cr.
* India VIX decreased by 1.77% to close at 23.15 touching an intraday high of 23.70
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where additions in OI were seen in 11200, 11100, 11000 strike Puts and at 11400, 11300 strike Calls indicating market likely to remain range bound in near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 11300 strike Call and 11000 strike Put, to the tune of 6.29mn and 9.63mn respectively
Outlook on Nifty:
* Index is likely to open on a flat note today and is likely to remain range bound during the day.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://investmentguruindia.com/Disclaimer/nirmal.html
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer