Below is the Perspective on CAMS' and Chemcon IPO listed on premium by Mr Hemang Jani, Head - Equity Strategy, Broking & Distribution, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd
* Computer Age Management Services Ltd. (CAMS) is a technology-driven financial infrastructure and services provider to MFs and other financial institutions. It is India’s largest registrar and transfer agent of MFs.
* The stock price of the company saw a good opening on BSE at a price of Rs.1518/share which is approx. 24% higher than the IPO price band of Rs.1229-1230.
* CAMS is well-positioned to capitalize on the MF industry growth backed by its diverse portfolio of services, pan-India physical network, domain expertise and comprehensive risk management system.
* One can hold the company for long term looking at the business model and healthy financials.
Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Ltd IPO:
* Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Ltd (Chemcon) is the speciality chemicals manufacturer of Pharma Chemicals (HMDS, CMIC) and Oilwell Completion Chemicals (inorganic bromides).
* The stock price of the company saw a big bang opening at a price of Rs.731/share which is approx. 115% higher than the IPO price band of Rs.338-340.
* prospects for Chemical companies are bright due to shift of supply chain away from China.
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer