Below are Views On Global Update by Heena Naik, Research Analyst - Currency, Angel Broking Ltd
- In an election today, Scotland votes that could trigger a showdown with the UK PM over a new independence referendum just five years after the Brexit vote.
- U.S. private payrolls surged by the most in seven months in April as companies rushed to boost production amid a surge in demand.
- Bank of England's monetary policy is due today where markets are expecting that the committee may start to slow its pandemic emergency support.
- India's second fully indeginous Covid vaccine Zydus Cadila is ready for its emergency use authorisation.The key thing about this vaccine is that it's a single dose vaccine.
- FM Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is hopeful that the country will sail through the storm with the focus of the government on robust public health measures, sound macroeconomic management and strong macro fundamentals.
- China has cut off all diplomatic contact with the Australian government under the China-Australia Strategic Economic Dialogue. This may strain the repairing of the already strained diplomatic relations between the two.
- The RBI Governor yesterday announced a targeted on-tap liquidity window of Rs 50,000 crore to set up Covid-related healthcare infrastructure.
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer