Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* The USDINR witnessed pressure and fell by 0.26% during the last trading session.
* Also, the price has sustained below its 20*50 EMA which signals bearishness in the near term.
* Moreover, the price has been trading below its Parabolic SAR which indicates bearish momentum in the counter.
* Additionally, the momentum indicator Stochastic (6) has been in a negative crossover, which indicates that the bears are in power.
* Hence, we expect bearish move in USDINR future towards 70.98 level.
* During it’s previous session JPYINR faced selling at the upper levels closing down by 0.15%.
* Also, the pair has been trading below its Ichimoku Cloud which indicates that the bears are in control.
* Furthermore, the price has shifted below its 20*50 EMA which is weak for the counter.
* Additionally, the pair’s Heikin Ashi candle has formed a series of strong red candles which signals power in the hands of the bears.
* So based on the above technical structure, we expect bearish move in JPYINR towards 65.51 level.
* In the last trading session, GBPINR closed on a weak note by 0.02%.
* But, on the daily timeframe the pair has been trading in a upward sloping channel, which signals the counter is in a strong uptrend.
* Moreover, the pair has sustained above its 20*50 EMA confirming bullish momentum.
* But, momentum indicator Stochastic (6) has shown a negative crossover which indicates weakness.
* So based on the above mixed technical structure, we expect sideways move with a bullish bias in GBPINR future towards 93.83 level.
* The EURINR closed in a negative note, falling by 0.44% during its previous trading session.
* On the daily timeframe, the pair been trading below its downward sloping trendline which signals weakness in the pair.
* Moreover, the pair’s Heikin Ashi candle has formed a strong red candle which indicates that the bears are in power.
* Additionally, the pair’s Stochastic (6) is in a negative crossover which signals that the bears have taken control.
* So based on the above technical structure, we expect a bearish move in EURINR towards 78.71 level.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer https://choicebroking.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer