* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.81-76.21
* Rupee steadied as growing optimism about economic recovery from the pandemic
* India may need to inject up to 1.5 trillion rupees ($19.81 billion) into its state-owned lenders.
* The capital plans were still being discussed and a final decision could be taken in the second half of the fiscal year
* EURINR trading range for the day is 83.36-83.92.
* Euro steadied after the EU commission unveiled the Next Generation EU proposals.
* The commission is expected to raise more than $826 billion to help countries recover after the pandemic.
* The proposal will find opposition with the "frugal four" countries that are opposing issuance of grants.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 92.72-93.68.
* GBP dropped as investors' focus shifted back to the possibility of negative interest rates in Britain.
* Britain told the European Union it needed to break a fundamental impasse to clinch a Brexit trade deal by the end of the year.
* The United Kingdom left the EU on Jan. 31 but the main terms of its membership remain in place during a transition period until the end of this year.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 70.28-70.72.
* JPY remained in range after the Shinzo Abe administration unveiled another round of stimulus.
* The government said that it is compiling a second extra budget worth more than $1.1 trillion to cushion the economy from pandemic.
* That amount will bring the total stimulus offered this year to more than $2.2 trillion or almost 50% of GDP.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer