* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.01-73.89.
* USDINR ended with losses as pressure seen after data pointed to a slowdown in the U.S. economic recovery.
* Fed said it expects economic recovery from the coronavirus crisis to accelerate with unemployment falling faster than the central bank expected in June.
* India posted a trade deficit of $6.77 billion in goods in August, data released by the government showed.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 86.7-87.38
* Euro steadied as dollar dropped amid a batch of generally weak U.S. data and overall uncertainty about the economic outlook
* Germany's economy is expected to contract less than initially projected this year
* Eurozone consumer prices declined in August, as initially estimated, final data from Eurostat showed
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 94.73-95.87
* GBP settled flat as traders reacted to the BOE interest rate decision.
* Like the Fed and the BOJ, the Bank of England decided to leave interest rates unchanged.
* The bank also upgraded its outlook for the UK GDP growth.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 69.64-70.96
* JPY pared gains seen amid a batch of generally weak U.S. data and overall uncertainty about the economic outlook
* The Bank of Japan maintained its massive monetary policy stimulus and slightly lifted its assessment about the economy
* Japan's core consumer prices fell at their fastest pace in almost four years in August, dragged mostly by government-sponsored discounts for domestic travel
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer