* USDINR trading range for the day is 72.54-73.02.
* USDINR settled flat as investors shifted focus to how U.S. Federal Reserve chief Jerome Powell might respond to expectations of resurgent inflation Wednesday, February 24, 2021 72.69 Open Low Close 2000006 www.kediaadvisory.com Net Change 0.08 Trading Ideas for the Day
* India 10Y Bond Yield Hits 25-week High
* India's foreign exchange reserves fell to $583.70 billion as of Feb 12, compared with $583.95 billion a week earlier, the Reserve Bank of India said.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 88.22-88.66.
* Euro gains after ECB chief Lagarde said that the central bank was closely monitoring the evolution of longer-term yields, and that it will continue to support all sectors ECB President Lagarde:
* ECB is closely monitoring longer-term nominal bond yields ECB President Lagarde
* ECB will continue to support all sectors of the economy by preserving favorable financing conditions
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 101.92-102.62.
* GBP rose after Prime Minister Boris Johnson delivered details of the plans to ease restrictions on the UK economy, saying his roadmap will guide the government
* BoE's Vlieghe- We may not see interest rates similar to before the financial crisis "during my lifetime"
* Speculators added to their net long position for the third week running in the week to Feb. 16, CFTC positioning data showed
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 68.86-69.42.
* JPY gained as dollar nursed losses as investors' focus shifted to how U.S. Federal Reserve chief Jerome Powell might respond to resurgent inflation expectations.
* Japan’s central bank governor said he told the country’s prime minister the bank would conduct a review of its policy tools in March
* Yellen said that the US economy could return to growth and full employment in 2022
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer