* USDINR trading range for the day is 72.46-72.94.
* USDINR ended with flat node after Fed Jerome Powell stated the central bank’s easy policy stance was here to stay.
* Investors hoped for a quicker economic recovery in India helped by the COVID-19 vaccination rollout and a growth-focused federal budget.
* India cabinet approves $1 billion plan to boost IT product exports
* EURINR trading range for the day is 88.01-89.45.
* Euro remained supported by stronger-than-expected data showing Germany’s economy grew more than initially thought in the fourth quarter.
* Investors have been also upbeat about lockdowns ending and economies re-opening, while concerns about COVID-19 vaccination delivery delays mounted
* ECB Lagarde said that the central bank was closely monitoring the evolution of longer-term yields, and that it would continue to support
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 102.22-103.22.
* GBP gains amid hopes that the economy will fully reopen this summer, as Prime Minister Boris Johnson unveiled plans to ease restrictions
* Investors bet Britain's rapid COVID-19 vaccine rollout will lead to a quicker economic rebound.
* BoE could decide to reduce the pace of its purchases of British government bonds to stretch them out over the course of 2021, Governor Bailey said
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 68.31-68.89.
* JPY prices remained in range as Japan's services producer prices declined for the fourth straight month in January
* Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga told that Japan would start vaccinating the elderly from April 12
* We're already buying ETFs in a nimble and flexible manner, Kuroda told parliament.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer