Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.95-71.57.
* Rupee appreciated aided by optimism around likely progress in US-China trade talks amid continuous corporate flows supporting demand for local currency.
* China and the US are negotiating a "phase one" deal aimed at de-escalating their prolonged trade dispute.
* India's services sector activity recovered in November amid a rise in new business intakes and job creation, survey results from IHS Markit showed.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.63-79.22.
* Euro dropped after data showing Germany industrial output unexpectedly dropped in October, revived worries about its economic growth outlook.
* Germany's industrial production declined at the fastest pace in six months in October, led by a sharp decrease in capital goods output in October
* France's trade deficit widened in October to its lowest level in five months, figures from the French Customs Office showed
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 93.21-94.54.
* GBP seen supported on expectations that the Conservative Party will win next week's British election.
* The Conservative Party extended its lead over the Labour Party to 14 percentage points, up from 9 percentage points a week ago.
* The UK labor market conditions remained challenging in November amid election and Brexit uncertainty, the Report on Jobs from IHS Markit showed.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.58-65.9.
* JPY dropped as risk appetite improved, after more positive rhetoric on U.S.-China trade negotiations from U.S. President Donald Trump.
* Japan's current account surplus stood at 1.82 trillion yen ($16.76 billion) in October, Ministry of Finance data showed.
* Japan's gross domestic product was bumped all the way up to a seasonally adjusted annualized 1.6 percent in the third quarter of 2019.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer