* USDINR trading range for the day is 72.83-74.21.
* Rupee retreated from near six-month highs on the border tensions.
* RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das told he does not think there will be stagflation and that the consumer inflation should moderate
* India cenbank announces measures to ensure orderly market conditions
* EURINR trading range for the day is 86.89-88.37.
* Euro remained supported as investors reacted to positive economic data from Europe.
* According to the European Commission, the economic sentiment indicator increased by 5.3 points to 87.7 in August.
* According to the German statistics office, import prices declined by 4.6% in July year-on-year.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 97.29-98.75.
* GBP remained supported as the dovish message from the U.S. Federal Reserve sent the greenback lower.
* British business confidence has ticked up but remains far below usual levels as the economy struggles
* GBP/USD price surged above the $1.33 handle for the first time in 2020 on dovish Fed
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 68.9-70.2.
* JPY steadied after a longtime lieutenant of Shinzo Abe reportedly joined the race to succeed him as Japan’s leader.
* Yoshihide Suga, Chief Cabinet Secretary to Abe, would be expected to extend the fiscal and monetary stimulus that defined Abe’s term in government.
* Japan’s factory output rose in July at the fastest pace on record, driven by automobiles and car parts, signaling a gradual recovery
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer