Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.81-70.42.
* Rupee dropped tracking strong greenback after US housing data while oil bids helped.
* India’s interest rate setting panel expressed concerns over a slowing economy, according to minutes of its latest monetary policy meeting.
* Most of the six-member MPC agreed on the need to lower interest rates and boost growth as inflation stayed muted, the minutes showed
* RBI Reference Rate for USDINR was at 69.1713.
* BUY USDINR MAY 2019 @ 69.60 SL 69.45 TGT 69.85-69.98. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.67-79.31.
* Euro traded in range as the dollar advanced ahead of the release on Friday of U.S. gross domestic product data for the first three months of 2019.
* The euro area government deficit narrowed at the end of 2018 as revenue increased amid a fall in expenditure, figures published by Eurostat showed.
* Eurozone private sector expanded at the slowest pace for the second successive month in April as manufacturing contracted and service sector growth slowed.
* RBI Reference Rate for EURINR was at 77.7024.
* BUY EURINR MAY 2019 @ 78.45 SL 78.25 TGT 78.64-78.80. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.61-91.69.
* GBP dropped as hopes for a breakthrough in Brexit talks between the ruling and opposition parties faded and British PM Theresa May faced growing pressure to quit.
* Volatility in sterling has fallen sharply since the European Union and London agreed this month to delay Britain’s departure date by up to six months.
* Data showing stronger than expected retail sales in March and a slight slowdown in inflation failed to move sterling much last week, as Brexit continues to dominate trading.
* RBI Reference Rate for GBPINR was at 90.4756.
* SELL GBPINR MAY 2019 @ 90.90 SL 91.25 TGT 90.65-90.40. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 62.59-63.05.
* JPY traded in range as risk-on sentiment limited demand for the safe-haven yen.
* Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said the central bank was ready to expand monetary stimulus if needed.
* Overall nationwide consumer prices in Japan were up 0.5 percent on year in March, the ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications said.
* RBI Reference Rate for JPYINR was at 62.52.
* SELL JPYINR MAY 2019 @ 62.15 SL 62.35 TGT 61.95-61.70. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More LKP Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.lkpsec.com/
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer