Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.07-70.48.
* Rupee gained as risk appetite improved on expectation that President Trump may delay imposing auto tariffs on Chinese.
* India’s trade deficit widened to $15.33 billion in April from a year ago, the trade ministry said in a statement.
* Merchandise exports remained almost flat at $26.07 billion in April compared with a year earlier, while imports were up 4.5% at $41.40 billion, data showed.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.29-78.99.
* Euro remained in range after administration officials said that U.S. President Donald Trump is expected to delay a decision on tariffs on imported cars and parts by up to six months.
* ECB Peter Praet says that Euro-zone economic policy uncertainty is relatively high
* German Chancellor Merkel says the EU needs a close relationship with the UK after
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 89.37-90.27.
* GBP dropped on growing expectations that Prime Minister Theresa May will again fail to get her Brexit deal approved and could soon face a leadership challenge.
* Sterling has weakened this month as deadlocked cross-party talks expose deep political divisions over how, when and even if Brexit should take place.
* British employment data showed wage growth in the quarter ending March was lower than expected, signalling the possible start of a turbulent period for the broader economy.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.76-64.38.
* JPY remained in range after weak economic data in China raised new concerns about growth there.
* BoJ's Kuroda: Not considering additional easing now, need to continue easing as price goal remains distant
* Bank of Japan's Governor Haruhiko Kuroda: Will consider further easing if price momentum is lost. Rates, asset purchases are among easing options
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer