Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 5802-6054.
* Turmeric settled down -0.13% at 5946 dropped on long liquidation lingering fears over the coronavirus
* The Government of Andhra Pradesh has revised the MSP to Rs. 6,850 per quintal and will start procuring
* APMC of Nizamabad has decided to withdraw this policy of disallowing excess moisture turmeric from auction
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 5793.75 Rupees gained 10.4 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 13395-13795.
* Jeera dropped as pressure continues to see weakness because of the coronavirus outbreak in China
* Jeera acreage in Gujarat is reported at 4.88 lakh hectares, higher by 40% from 3.47 lakh hectares a year ago.
* Traders were expecting to sell at least 50,000 tonnes of jeera to Chinese importers this year, but there is now a dent in demand.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -23.4 Rupees to end at 13971.05 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 5682-6032.
* Dhaniya on NCDEX settled down -1.54% at 5831 in the line of expectation as new crop arrived
* Coriander has started arriving at the benchmark market of Ramganj in Rajasthan
* The new crop is being sold at 5,000- 6,000 rupees per 100 kg, and the old crop is available at 6,000-6,500
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -9.6 Rupees to end at 6035.05 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer