* Silver trading range for the day is 68166-71092.
* Silver prices dropped as Treasury yields continue to soar amid prospects of a swift economic recovery
* Fed's chief heightened in its semi-annual report to Congress the importance of keeping monetary policy extremely easy for the foreseeable future to support the US economy
* Euro zone bond yields continued their rise as investors position for a sustained global recovery.
* Yields on the 10-year U.S. Treasury note rose 3 basis points to its highest level in a year amid recovery bets and prospects for more U.S. stimulus.
SELL SILVER MAR 2021 @ 69600 SL 70100 TGT 69100-68600.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer