Weak execution leads to earnings miss
Execution to improve from 2H post closure of asset sale deal by Oct’19
* Execution disappoints: Revenue declined 8%..
Lower execution leads to earnings miss
* Delay in appointed date leads to revenue miss: Revenue declined 17% YoY to INR4.6b – a 29% miss due to the delay ..
Robust all-round performance; Momentum to continue
Pre-sales soared to 1.13msf (+165% YoY) in 1QFY20; booking value came in at INR5,933m (+172% YoY) with average reali..
Lower costs for Indian steel biz. drives beat
Steel business ramping up, power outlook improving; Reiterate Buy
* 1QFY20 consolidated EBITDA at INR21.7b (+18%..
Healthy realizations support margins amid volumes pressure
* Volumes decline, but realizations healthy…: Volumes declined 12% YoY to 0.6mt in 1QFY20 due t..
Volume growth strong across segments
But weak cotton realization drags performance
* Largely in-line performance: Revenue grew 13% YoY to INR6,555m (our estim..
Revenue growth strongest among peers; debt reduction – a positive surprise
* Strong performance in a challenging environment: Revenue grew 30% YoY in ..
Beat on all fronts; superior execution in Consultancy
* Robust operating performance…: Sales grew 30% YoY to INR7.4b, ahead of our estimate of INR6.3b, su..
Results below est. impacted by weakness across segments
* 1QFY20 sales at INR16b grew 5% YoY (v/s est. INR17.7b) impacted by weak performance across segments. UC..
Standalone ops gain from higher demand; subs weak
FCF generation increasing rapidly; Reiterating Buy
Standalone (S/A) PAT grew by a healthy ~18% YoY to INR2.2b (ou..
Earnings driven by API sales/better operating leverage; Ready for USFDA inspection
* Healthy revenue growth across segments, except institutional anti-malaria business..
Miss on all fronts led by muted US/ROW sales & higher interest/tax rate
* India/Europe/API drive revenue growth: 1QFY20 revenues grew 7.3% YoY to INR22.8b (v..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
After a 2-year break, RIL resumes drilling in Chevron shale joint venture
Ex-Jet Airways chief Dube joins GoAir as advisor
Major foreign firms set to attend Himachal investor summit
`Lay down emission norms for fire cracker industry`
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface