Rupee to Gain on Weaker Dollar - HDFC Securities
* India’s rupee may gain in line with emerging Asian peers as a weak U.S. retail sales report weighs o..
* Rupee ended at 71.43 a dollar yesterday, up 11 paise against its previous close of 71.54.
* FBIL set reference rate for dollar at 71.3186 and euro at 78...
* On The daily chart as mentioned yesterday USDINR SPOT gave a very strong close above major moving averages 20EMA (71.15) 50EMA (70.97) showing strong up move ..
* USDINR opened on gap up note and fell down almost 0.3% from day highs.
* On the daily chart, pair has shifted above the falling trendlin..
* Brexit talks to continue over EU council summit
* US FED to buy $60 billion T-bills from Oct’19
* USDINR trading range for the day is 71.24-71.94.
* Rupee ended with gains on selling by exporters amid IT corporate and Bharti Airtel's dollar bond rel..
* On The daily chart as mentioned yesterday USDINR SPOT gave a very strong close above major moving averages 20EMA (71.08) 50EMA (70.92) showing strong up move ..
* UK and Irish PM meets over Brexit talks
* US & China reach a mini trade deal
* US FED to buy $60 billion T-bills from..
* Rupee ended at 71.54 a dollar yesterday, down 31 paise against its previous close of 71.23.
* FBIL set reference rate for dollar at 71.0188 and euro..
Rupee to Follow Chinese Yuan - HDFC Securities
* Indian rupee expected to drop against dollar, in line with Asian peers, after China threatened to reta..
USDINR were slightly positive during the Tuesday session and settled above the prior close.
On the daily chart, pair has shifted above the..
Steady Starts In Rupee - HDFC Securities
* Indian rupee opened steady following weakness in Asian currencies. Recent, economic data are quite disappointing as ind..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Air taxi startup Lilium expands production as prototype exceeds 100 km/h
German budget surplus at 1.7% of GDP in second-quarter - Eurostat
Kotak Mahindra Bank quarterly profit beats estimates
Bajaj Finance beats estimates in Q2, shares hit new high
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface