Wholesales of 90.4k units exceed estimate of 81.1k
UV volumes up 9.6% YoY; Tractor volumes up 46.2% YoY
* MM’s volumes grew 19.9% YoY to 90.4k units (est. o..
* Mutual fund industry poised for strong growth: The equity investment culture through mutual funds has been deepening and is reflected well in the strengthening flows fr..
Stake sale to mark end of JV with ICE
CRAMS business with ICE will also be lowered
* Shilpa Medicare (SLPA) recently decided to end its joint venture (JV) with IC..
SMRPBV to acquire Reydel Auto for USD201m (2x EBITDA)
Complements SMP, strengthens presence in plastic parts business
otherson Sumi’s (MSS) 51% subsidiary SM..
With the rise in crude prices but without a proportionate increase in the product prices, Benchmark Singapore refining margins have further corrected to US$5.8/bbl (~11% ..
Tata Chemicals (TTCH) is a 78-year-old commodities company, reinventing itself as a specialty and consumer products company. It has a diversified portfolio of businesses:..
* Continued sluggishness in US BFS markets, modest FY18 growth of 5.8% in CC terms, soft Q4FY18 exit growth of 0.6%, weak deal TCVs (down 12%) and decline of 1.5% in Top ..
We recently met the senior management of Federal Bank which is one of the old private sector banks with a distribution network of 1252 branches (48% Kerala) and asset bas..
Annual fee hike may prompt DELTA to shuffle its cards
No material impact seen on financials Event update:
On 27th March 2018, the Goa government approved the revise..
Prime Focus (PRIF) is an independent and integrated media services provider, offering creative services, tech products & services, and production/post-production serv..
RE Mar-18 wholesales in line at 76.1k units
RE volume grew 26.6% YoY in Mar-18
* RE Mar-18 volume was in-line at 76,087 units; +26.6% YoY.
* RE exports at 1.9k..
Wholesales above est. at 75.9k units (est. 69.1k)
CV sales grew 34% YoY at 55.3k units; PV sales grew 30% YoY at 20.6k units
* Tata Motors’ Mar-18 sales vol..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Cabinet approves Ordinance to confiscate properties of fugitive economic offenders
Not doing anything on-screen was hardest: Banita Sandhu on `October`
Healing herbs for new moms
Cabinet approves restructured scheme for making local bodies self-sustainable
Cabinet nod for death penalty for raping children below 12
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface