Subdued print ad revenue stalls growth, but revival in sight
EBITDA hurt by higher operating cost: Consol. revenue came in flat YoY at INR5.98b (2% beat), as a drop i..
HSIL’s 3QFY18 topline grew 14% yoy while PAT spiraled down 31% yoy, hit by one-off losses of Rs 69mn due to a fire at one of EVOK stores. EBITDA margins contracted ..
Strong screen additions to aid growth momentum
* Results below estimates; margin expands 290bp YoY: PVR’s revenue increased 5% YoY to INR5,573m (est. of INR6,184..
Ashoka Buildcon (ASBL) reported a 26% yoy growth in its 3QFY18 revenues to Rs 6.59bn led by (1) a 26% growth in project execution and (2) higher toll revenues with increa..
Risk-Reward Ratio Continues to Remain Favourable; Maintain BUY
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (GNP) has reported a weak performance in 3QFY18. While top-line performance cam..
Margins surprise positively; robust sequential improvement in US biz
* Strong results; exceeds estimates on most fronts: 3QFY18 revenue rose 9% YoY to INR8.4b (~5% be..
* EBITDA margin expanded by 40bps qoq to 12% (Emkay Est: 11%; Consensus Est: 10.3%). Agri margin rose by 90bps qoq due to cost-cutting efforts and low base (last quarter ..
Brands business pull up overall growth
Reduced incentives exert pressure on margins
Revenue, EBITDA in-line; PAT above estimates: Arvind’s (ARVND) revenue gr..
Growth surprises positively; Asset quality improves
* Cholamandalam Investment and Finance’s (CIFC) 3QFY18 PAT grew 53% YoY to INR2.49b, exceeding our estimate b..
* Headline numbers are better than estimates, primarily on account of higher-thanexpected realization of Rs41,000/tonne, up 3% yoy (9% qoq). Sales volume stood in line wi..
Strong commission income (+37% yoy) and contained opex (+3.6% yoy) led to an above-expected PAT of Rs 715mn (-38% yoy) for Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) in 3QFY18. Slippages rem..
Strong margin expansion of 400bp
* Results exceed expectations: OBER’s revenue grew 41% YoY to INR3,562m (est. of INR3,388m), partially due to a favorable base ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
PNB scam: CII for hi-tech control systems, privatising PSBs
How gut bacteria may increase obesity risk
HTC reduces its US staff, merges VR, smartphone units
Samsung Galaxy S9 promo leaked before launch
Messi, Suarez on mark as Barcelona cruise past Girona
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface