KPIT‟s reported 3QFY18 earnings last week and has approved a composite scheme for (1) amalgamation of Birlasoft with KPIT, and (2) demerger of engineering business into..
Sustained Recovery in Domestic Biz; Strong Traction in US Biz to Continue
Cadila Healthcare (CDH) has delivered a better-than-expected performance on revenue and opera..
Q3 Impacted, but growth story intact
BEL delivered mixed set of numbers for Q3FY18 with revenue growing at a strong 23% whereas EBITDA and PAT were down 7.8% and 18.9%..
Volumes up 39.6% YoY to 64.7k units (above est. of 61.4k)
CV sales grew 33.8% YoY to 44.4k units (in-line)
* Tata Motors’ Jan-18 sales volumes increased 39.6..
* Results below estimates – Revenue up 8% yoy at Rs 42.7bn impacted by shift in primary jewellery sales; Gross margins up 130bps yoy at 24.8% while EBITDA margins u..
Dispatches up 4.8% YoY to 151.4k units (in-line)
Domestic sales grew 5% YoY, while exports rose 2.8% YoY
* MSIL’s Jan-17 wholesales came in line at 151,351 un..
Jagran Prakashan’s (JPL) 3QFY18 consolidated revenues were at Rs 5981mn (-1% yoy), while print advertising revenues slid ~4% yoy (vs. -6% yoy for DB Corp, and +5% y..
Balance sheet de-risking continues; MF book clean-up leads to a loss
* Equitas (EQUITAS) reported a loss of INR300m, as the bank chose to provide completely on its de..
* Consolidated revenues grew by 16% yoy to Rs 27.1bn, in-line with our estimates. EBITDA margins down 90bps to 9.2%. Higher interest burden and depreciation were offset b..
Acquires assets from Monster and HCL
One employment-related and one new service line
* QUESS announced two acquisitions: (1) Monster’s India, South East Asia..
BAL’s revenue in 3QFY18 grew by 26% YoY on the back of strong demand for three wheeler, recovery in exports and lower 3QFY17 base. EBITDA in the quarter stood at Rs..
Alembic Pharma’s (ALPM) 3QFY18 sales/EBITDA/earnings grew 9%/29%/51% to Rs 8.4bn/ Rs 1.87bn/Rs 1.31bn, 8%/6%/9% ahead of EE led by higher sales in the US business a..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Auto Sector - PV volume momentum intact - Motilal Oswal
Stock Market Prediction 26th February 2018
Mutual Fund Investing for Minors - KIFS Trade Capital
Q3FY18 Results Review - Nascent signs of recovery - Emkay
Aviation Sector - Domestic air passengers increase ~20% in January - Motilal Oswal
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface