Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* The USDINR weakened and fell by 0.19% during the last trading session.
* Also, the price has sustained below its 20*50 EMA which signals negative momentum in the near term.
* Moreover, the price has been trading below its Parabolic SAR which indicates bearish strength in USDINR.
* Additionally, momentum indicator MACD has shown a negative crossover, which indicates that the bears are in control.
* Hence, we expect bearish move in USDINR future towards 70.85 level
* During it’s previous session JPYINR opened lower closing in a negative note by 0.19%
* Also, the pair has sustained below its Ichimoku Cloud which indicatesthat the bears are in power.
* Furthermore, the price has shifted below its 20*50 EMA which is negative for the counter.
* Additionally, the pair’s Heikin Ashi candle has formed a series of strong red candles which signals that the bears are in control.
* So based on the above technical structure, we expect sidewaysto bearish move in JPYINR towards 65.48 level.
* In the last trading session, GBPINR closed on a negative note by 0.07%.
* Also the pair has faced resistance near its upper Bollinger Band which signals that the bears have entered the counter.
* Moreover, the Heikin Ashi candle of the pair has made a fresh red candle which indicates bearishness.
* Additionally, momentum indicator Stochastic (6) has shown a negative crossover which indicates weakness.
* So based on the above technical structure, we expect bearish move in GBPINR future towards 93.50 level.
* The EURINR closed flat by -0.07 % during its previous trading session.
* But, on the daily timeframe, the pair has started trading below its Parabolic SAR which signals bearish strength in the counter.
* Moreover, the pair’s Heikin Ashi candle has formed a strong red candle which indicates that the bears are in power.
* Additionally, momentum indicator RSI (14) has sustained below its 50 level which signals that the bearishness.
* So based on the above technical structure, we expect a bearish move in EURINR towards 78.61 level.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer https://choicebroking.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer