* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.79-69.11.
* Rupee traded little changed as buying by exporters offset the impact of oil importers dollar demand and higher tracking sharp moderation in Brent crude oil prices.
* News of the additional tariffs pushed fears of a trade war back into focus just days after the U.S. imposed 25% tariffs on $34 billion of Chinese imports
* Higher US inflation will reflect robust US economic growth, leaving no option for the Federal Reserve from monetary tightening.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.62-81.18.
* Euro traded in range the greenback remained soft as trade concerns between US and China flared up again amid dismal US economic data.
* Heightened political uncertainty sunk German investor confidence to its lowest level in nearly six years in July, survey data showed.
* Eurozone house prices grew at a faster pace in the three months ended March, Eurostat reported.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 91.1-91.8.
* GBP remained supported though investors were wary of pushing it higher before data that may raise hopes of an interest rate hike in August and rising political uncertainty.
* Boris Johnson followed Brexit minister David Davis in resigning in opposition to May’s hard-fought blueprint for how Britain is to structure its relationship with EU.
* Recent improvement in economic data and upbeat comments from BOE Governor Carney has lifted expectations of an August rate hike to more than 70 percent.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 61.29-62.63.
* JPY traded in range as global economic momentum appeared so far unscathed by trade tensions, prompting investors to buy riskier assets.
* Investors appear to be shrugging off the deepening trade conflict between the United States and China.
* Japan's tertiary activity index increased for the second straight month in May, though marginally, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer