Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.62-69.15.
* Rupee gained as bets on a likely Fed rate cut later this month hardened following dovish comments from Fed officials, leading to a weak greenback.
* Dovish comments from New York Fed President John Williams and Fed Vice Chairman Richard Clarida supported a rate cut strongly.
* Investors now price in with certainty that the Fed would opt to cut interest rates by 25 basis points at its July 30-31 policy meeting.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.3-77.78.
* Euro prices gained amid a decline of the US Dollar across the board after comments from Fed’s Williams.
* In Europe, expectations are high for a 10 basis point cut as Mario Draghi hosts one of his final rate meetings at the bank with his term is set to conclude in November.
* In the US, the Federal Reserve is expected to cut rates for the first time in over a decade to the tune of 25 basis points
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 86.06-86.71.
* GBP prices gained after the EU’s chief Brexit negotiator hinted that an alternative plan for managing the Irish border may be developed
* House of Commons passed an amendment that restricts the new PM from suspending the UK Parliament before Brexit.
* Increasing odds for a solution to the Irish border adds strength to Brexit optimism.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.83-64.25.
* JPY gained as U.S. dollar stayed weak on expectations the Federal Reserve will cut interest rate later this month.
* Worries about weak housing market data and continued uncertainty about U.S.-China trade negotiations weighed on the dollar.
* The all industry activity index rose 0.3 percent month-on-month in May, slower than 0.8 percent rise in April.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer