Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.51-71.2.
* Rupee ended with range as the Federal Reserve's forecast that it would hold rates through 2020 sparked an unwinding of long positions in the greenback.
* Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said the economic outlook for the U.S. was favourable as the central bank announced its decision to hold rates steady
* Growth should pick up to 6.5% in fiscal year 2020 with supportive policies.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.57-79.27.
* Euro gains as dollar seen under pressure after the U.S. Federal Reserve's benign inflation outlook hosed down expectations for a rate hike any time soon.
* Investors also remained on edge as Sunday's deadline for the next round of U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods looms.
* Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said the economic outlook for the U.S. was favourable as the central bank holds rates steady.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 92.96-93.97.
* GBP remained supported on growing expectations the Conservatives would gain an outright majority.
* The narrowing of the Conservative's lead just a day before the vote has cast some doubt on the expectations of a definitive outcome.
* The UK economy stagnated in October as Brexit uncertainties and upcoming election weighed on most of the sectors.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.02-65.61.
* JPY traded in range fell after the Federal Reserve held interest rates steady
* The total value of core machine orders in Japan was down a seasonally adjusted 6.0 percent on month in October .
* Producer prices in Japan were up 0.2 percent on month in November, the Bank of Japan said.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer