Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.77-71.17.
* Rupee ended with gains on buying by foreign banks amid likely corporate and overseas fund inflows.
* Investors awaited the outcome of Fed meeting and drew some support from hopes that U.S. President Donald Trump will delay the imposition of tariffs on Chinese goods
* India's growth is now seen at a slower 5.1% in fiscal year 2019
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.55-78.94.
* Euro remained in range as after release of a better-than-expected German economic sentiment survey.
* The ZEW research institute's monthly index on economic morale among German investors showed the mood improved far more than forecast in December
* Investors awaited developments from central bank meetings in the United States and Europe and as a Dec. 15 deadline for the next wave of U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 92.93-93.74.
* GBP dropped as weak economic growth data and kept an eye on the final days of campaigning before Britain's general election.
* Industrial output fell by 0.7% in the three months to October and the services sector grew by 0.2%, its weakest increase since June, the data showed.
* Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Conservative Party has vowed to take Britain out of the European Union on Jan. 31.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.19-65.62.
* JPY continues its weak trend ahead of central bank meetings and a looming tariff deadline later this week.
* Japan's current account surplus stood at 1.82 trillion yen ($16.76 billion) in October, Ministry of Finance data showed
* Japan's Economy Minister Yasutoshi Nishimura: See Japan's economy as gradually recovering, consumption drop not as large as after last tax hike
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer